Job Title Regional Technical Sales Manager
Product Area: Rainscreen Cladding and Raised Access Flooring:
Salary: £50K + Uncapped Commission
• 1% over turnover. In addition to,
• £4K Over £650K
• £4K over £1M
• £4K over £1.4M
• £4K over £2M
• An additional £4K for each £500K therefore after
This role is to manage and develop the commercial specification market for all 3 regions (listed
below) through the promotion of the extensive range of quality products and services
encompassed within the highly regarded and respected brand.
This position will be covering 3 regions: Midlands, North West and Yorkshire.
Key skills and responsibilities of the job;
• Provide technical support to customers in the designated area. Ensuring they have the
correct information and support to specify our products.
• Transform support in specification of the system where necessary to support and
encourage Specification Colleagues to deliver the project through providing technical
support and training to sales personnel.
• Managing the technical sales development to ensure growth.
• Meet customer’s needs and requirements with technical solutions through existing
portfolio and technical application advice.
• Translate new customer needs for which no existing solutions are directly available
into technical projects.
• To identified new opportunities or markets for existing products.
• Hold responsible for providing customers with technical support about our systems, in
accordance with commercial objective.
• To organize and deliver training in our systems to customers and own specifiers (CPD
• Responsible for maintenance and reporting of technical pipeline.
• Ensure close collaboration between the technical office and regional sales team.
• Report progress to the Contracts Manager and Technical Department Manager.
• Communication of information on projects and product portfolio internally and to
• A background in architecture/building engineering or in sales within the architecture
technical sales sector or possess the underlying traits to fulfil this role is required
• Excellent People Skills
• Smart personal appearance
• Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
• Existing relationships within the industry would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the applications and systems for rainscreen claddings and raised access
flooring would be beneficial
• A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
• Relevant experience in a similar environment
Tristram & Parker Ltd, 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT
Registered in England and Wales Number 13149914
Telephone: 020 8853 4851